We Provide 3 types of Services…
- Crisis & Transition
- Habits & Behaviours
- Stress & Mental Health
- Life Balance
- Mental Toughness
- Resilience & Positivity
- Confidence & Motivation
- Goal Direction
- Preparation & Recovery
- Leadership Skills
- Guiding Principles
- Motivational Climate & Goals
- Balancing Inclusion & Excellence
No One Size Fits All
There is no one size fits all approach to improving training, performance and wellbeing outcomes. Summit Performance Psychology provides individual and group services tailored to your needs.
Free Discovery Discussion
We recommend a Discovery Discussion before booking in. This is a free consultation to discuss your individual or team’s personal needs and story so that our services can be tailored to you. Discovery Discussions allow both parties to ask questions and gain information. Tailoring our knowledge and skills to your needs is important before jumping in.
A Positive Approach!
For the most part our services take a positive approach to performance and wellbeing rather than approaching them from a problem-solution approach. Although we do specialise in solving problems we encourage a positive, preventative, strengthening formula to performance psychology for best results. Pro-actively training the mind to build it like a muscle helps prevent many problems and setbacks we see every day with elite athletes and musicians.
Service Targets- What Do You Need?
- Positive Thinking– The Winning Mindset
- Staying Motivated
- Building Confidence & Self-Belief
- Harnessing Emotions
- Imagery & Visualization For Success
- Mindfulness & Peak Performance Attention
- Meditation & Relaxation
- Improving Communication (individual & team)
- Pre-Performance Routines & Performance Preparation
- Performance-Profiling & Goal-Setting
- Music for Performance Enhancement
- Personal Values & Performance Identity- What Do You Stand For?
- Time Management- Getting Organized
- Leadership skills– Building team motivation, processes, identity & growth
- Sport Parenting tips
- Overcoming Performance Anxiety, Performance Slumps & Setbacks
- Adapting to change & transition- Resilience Training
- >Injury Recovery- Check out the Athlete Recovery Academy! Come Back Stronger
- Wellbeing building– Improve your lifestyle and energy
- Reducing Stress & Sleeping Better
- Getting Active– Exercise Kick Starter
- Finding the Fun- Enjoyment Training
Professional Development & Resource Development
Summit Performance Psychology can provide Professional Development services to coaches, trainers, physiotherapists and other sport and performance professionals wishing to advance their knowledge and skills in performance psychology. We can also consult with teams and organisations to develop physical and online resources.
Programs we currently run:
- Athlete Recovery Academy for Injured Athletes
- Mindfulenss for Stress and Performance
- The Wellbeing Wheel- Building Wellbeing
- Overcoming Performance Anxiety
- Pre-Performance Routines
- Developing Team Guiding Principles & Identity
- …Or create your own with us
Mental Health Issues
We can provide Mental Health screening, psychological treatment, and advise for people who are concerned that they are suffering from a more serious issue, such as anxiety or depression. If your struggling with something outside of the scope of our specialty we can advise and refer you to the appropriate mental health services and resources. Abra Garfield is a Medicare, ATAPS and Work Cover provider. Rebates may be available for mental health and Injury recovery services.
- Athletes & Coaches
- Performers & Musicians
- Public Speakers & Leaders
- Teachers & Examinees
- High Performance Professionals (Doctors, Pilots, corporate,) etc.
- One-on-one- single session or 6-pack
- Small Group Workshops- single workshop or programs
- Seminars & Key Note Speaking
- Resource Development
- Online consultations & programs (Skype, E-learning coming soon)
- Your Location
- Summit Performance Psychology HQ
- Online (Skype, E-Learning coming soon).