Summit Performance Psychology is also located within Gold Coast Physio & Sport Health.
Moving in here is great timing for our recently launched Athlete Recovery Academy for injured athletes. This is a new structured and evidence-based psychological skills training and support service to improve injury recovery, performance and wellbeing outcomes. It also aims to prevent injury related mental health issues. Contact us or click below for more info!
This move is also advantageous to better servicing the Gold Coast sport and performance community with clinic locations in both Runaway Bay and Burleigh. The Gold Coast Physio & Sport Health centers provide clients access to a world class multi-disciplinary team of sports medicine service providers onsite, improving holistic mind and body athlete and performer care.
The experienced and highly qualified Gold Coast Physio & Sport Health team has a reputation for their personal and professional attention and standard of excellence. The clinics rehabilitation facilities and resources are second to none. Gold Coast Physio & Sport Health built a strong reputation by providing physio and sport medicine services to national, international and Olympic athletes;
- Olympic Gold-medalist Sprint Hurdle Sally Pearson
- Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer Grant Hackett
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kayak Ken Wallace
- Olympic Gold-medal Winning Men’s K4 Sprint Kayaking Team
- Olympic Bronze Medalist Triathlon Australia Elite Team
- The Australian Institute of Sport Triathlon, Kayaking & BMX programs
- Swimming Australia
- The Queensland Academy of Sport & The New South Wales Institute of Sport
- Cirque DU Soleil
Watch the video below to learn more:
To make a booking at our new clinic locations click here or phone 07 5500 6470