Enhance Your Mental Game – High Performance Mind
Your mind plays a central role in your performance. Just like your body, your mind can be trained and strengthened to help you realise your performance summit.
Reach Your Peak – The Summit Performance Approach
Summit Performance Psychology takes a positive, evidence -based and strength driven approach to improving training, performance and wellbeing outcomes. We can help you develop your mental game and enhance your wellbeing to achieve more- and feel better doing so:
♦ Achieve greater quality, consistency and enjoyment in your training and performance life.
♦ Develop Peak Performance Mindset: Perform under pressure and reach your peak potential in any performance domain.
♦ Gain resilience to cope with challenges and setbacks; injury, anxiety, slumps, bad habits, burnout, transition, conflict and other stressors.
♦ Learn leadership skills and strategies to optimise team dynamics, growth and performance.
Welcome to Summit Performance Psychology
Whether you are dropping a 40-foot wave, singing at the Sydney Opera House, recovering from injury or delivering an important speech, your mind plays a central role in your performance. It can be a source of inhibition and failure, or a facilitator of success.
If you invest in training your mind through performance psychology you will achieve higher quality, greater consistency and more enjoyment in your performance.
But your mind is not isolated from your body: By combining physical training with psychological support Summit Performance Psychology will enhance your potential regardless of the performance domain- sport, music, public speaking & leadership.
Summit Performance Psychology can help you to:
- Set goals and manage your time
- Train smart & think positively
- Control your attention & reduce distraction
- Enter the flow state
- Harness your emotions
- Increase motivation, confidence and self-belief
- Improve leadership and interpersonal skills
- Reduce anxiety, frustration & Anger
- Bounce back stronger from setbacks and crisis
- Improve your wellbeing and life balance
- …and generally cope better with the unknown, uncontrollable and uncertain world of high pressure performance.
The high performance world is challenging and complicated and each person’s or team’s journey, circumstances and needs are different. There is no standard one-size-fits-all approach to the human mind and performance enhancement. Summit Performance Psychology treats each individual or group performance issue uniquely to enrich your experience, wellbeing and potential for success at each stage:
- Preparation and planning
- Performance execution
- Post-performance recovery and reflection
Summit recognizes that individuals and groups that are serious about performance make large sacrifices and undergo significant stress, even suffering to achieve greatness in their given field. Summit recognizes the time, effort and resilience required to achieve peak performance in the face of a diverse set of challenges and setbacks.
Our Commitment to Support:
- Developing Mental Skills Evidence-based skills to enhance mental toughness
- Improving Practice, Preparation & Planning Practice like you play, Goal-Getting, Performance Profiling, time management
- Wellbeing Counselling Talk, explore, find meaning & resolution around difficult experiences & issues
- Developing Effective Leadership & Group Dynamics Guiding principles, communication strategies, leadership structure, motivation
By analysing your challenges and developing strategies to meet them through discussion, education and skill building, we can improve planning, preparation and training.
Summit Performance Psychology- Not just Sport
Summit Performance Psychology offers a variety of evidence-based psychological support services to improve wellbeing, overcome setbacks, develop leadership skills and enhance the quality, consistency and enjoyment of performance in and performance domain:
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, contact Summit Performance Psychology today!
Alternatively- Book in to see Abra Garfield .